Three: Why should I consider a retreat?
We should consider a retreat for any number of reasons:
- They can give us a better understanding of where we are in our spiritual development.
- They can show us where our spiritual lives may have stagnated.
- They can give us new tools to assist in improving our relationship with God.
- They can enable us to begin overcoming those distractions or diversions that have been limiting our spiritual growth.
- They can allow us to recognize those activities that have become stumbling blocks in our lives.
- They can help us to see that there are others on a similar spiritual journey and that we can help them while they help us move forward.